The S Jay Levy Fellowship for Future Leaders is a program developed with the idea of taking down barriers, pointing a few arrows and letting people use their talents to advance their careers.
— David Levy, Chairman of the Board of Advisors
The S Jay Levy Fellowship for Future Leaders aims to connect talented students from City College with opportunities and resources that enable them to realize their potential.
1. We believe that the top City College students who qualify and are selected for the S Jay Levy Fellowship have potential comparable to that of high achievers at any of the country’s highest ranked Colleges and Universities.
2. We believe that institutional barriers and a lack of information often prevent talented young job-seekers from accessing professional opportunities commensurate to their skills and potential.
3. We believe we can help break down barriers of access and information by providing our fellows with the education, job-related skills, quality internship experience, social capital, and networking opportunities that will enable them to thrive in today’s labor market.
4. We believe that companies and other organizations providing internships through our program find great benefit in connecting with an under-tapped reservoir of tremendously motivated talent.
5. We believe that increased engagement and learning between participating employers and the S Jay Levy Fellowship enables companies to play a more active role in shifting inequitable societal and economic paradigms.
Chairman of the Board
Chairman, The Jerome Levy Forecasting Center LLC
Members of the Board (Alphabetical)
President, The City College of New York
Journalist (former New York Times Senior Writer)
US corporate finance and deals editor at Financial Times; co-creator FT Due Diligence
Senior Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, CMW Strategies, LLC
Senior Manager, Strategic Finance. American Tower
CEO, The Jed Foundation
Dee Dee Mozeleski
Vice President, Institutional Advancement, Communications & External Relations
& Senior Advisor to the President
& Executive Director, The Foundation for City College
Dean, Colin Powell School for Civic and Global Leadership at The City College of New York
President, the Leon Levy Foundation
Founding Trustee, the Leon Levy Foundation
Archer Daniels Midland Investor Services
Outside General Counsel to VCs and Hedge Funds
Advisor / Mentor to Tech, DeFi, NFT, Crypto projects